Saturday

Hummm What to make !!!!


Hi Everyone,
I have been getting My supplies ready to make my Valentines day projects
I will show you what I had made after the day LOL
 
I had just brought this really cute matstack at meijers
( for those of you dont know Meijers is like a all in one store )
its called the sweet matstack and its size  4.5 x 6.5. its By DCWV ( I think )
I just love these papers
does anyone have Any Ideas on what I could Make
with it???
its way to cute Not to make anything with it
 
Right Now I've been Trying to finish up My Nephews blanket
he is getting so big I wanna hurry so that he doesn't Out grow it LOl
it was suppose to be for when he was born but that ship sailed LOL
Hopefully by his birthday it will be done !!!
so here is a glimps of the blanket so far
again its not finished


 
What do you all think ??
 
Comments Are always welcome
So Please Leave me one
 
Happy Crafting !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...