Wednesday

A Little Pet Love

Hi My Crafty Peeps,
 I have a Dear Friend Who
Dog had to go to the Lil Doggie Hospital
as any pet owner  knows its real hard to watch them go through
something and not be able to help
so Please Keep them in mind.
I Myself  have 4 fur babies ( Cats) and I know I
Would be a total wreak!!!!
What I did was Made a Get well card,
so here is the Card I made
 
Well I hope you Enjoy this Little card.
Do you have any Fur Babies??
 
Like What you See, Then
 Don't Forget to Like, Comment & Follow Me
And As Always
 
 photo cooltext1360966208_zps000eea29.png

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I am sure it will be most appreciated by your friend. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really sweet card. I'm sure your thoughtfulness was appreciated by your friend. It is very hard to watch our pets be ill when we help them understand we are trying to make it better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Lisa
      It is so True But all we can do is Love them
      and hope for the best
      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...