Friday

Love Is In The Air

Hi Crafty Peeps,
I am really trying to use what paper I have
so with left over scrapes I
 Made another Valentines.
Now Being 3:00 in the Morning
I was getting to that Tired state of mind
and I can say I really do my Best work that way
because I think I  tend to over think
things and when my brain turns off things flow a whole lot Better.
well lets not keep you waiting
so here is the Card I made


What is your Favorite Valentines Candy??

Like What you See,
Then Don't Forget to Like, Comment & Follow Me
And As Always

 photo cooltext1360966208_zps000eea29.png

4 comments:

  1. love your card, the paper nice what line is it? thank you for sharing your lovely creatins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you So Much I am Glad you are enjoying them
      the Red and White is Loose 12x12 papers I'm Not sure which Line
      But the Valentines Paper is DCWV

      Delete
  2. Leigh-Ann, love your card. Thank you for sharing it on crafty creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you So Much
      Glad to be able to Share them

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...