Tuesday

Little Irish Love

Hi My Crafty Peeps,
I cant Believe we are going To ending another month
time is really go by fast
and Spring Will be here before you Know it Yay!!!!!
I am so ready for all this snow to go
how about you ???
I am super excited because my favorite Holiday Candy and treats
are out and I can't resists
Peeps, Cadbury Cream Eggs, Jelly Beans, and the Little Robins egg Gum.
Oh yes they Will Be Consumed LOL.
 
 Is there a Pot of Gold at the end Of the Rainbow ??
When I was a Kid I always asked that and I remember
when i saw a rainbow I would go and follow it to see
if there really was gold On the Other side
But Little Did I know I was never allowed to go very Far
so I was Left to Wonder LOL
Well here is a ST Patricks Day Card I made
 
 
There you have it
Did You Ever Tried To Find the Pot OF Gold???
 
Like What you See, Then
  Don't Forget to Like, Comment & Follow Me
And As Always
 
 photo cooltext1360966208_zps000eea29.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...