Saturday

Lets Stop And Smell The Flowers !!!

Hi Everyone,
 
OK So My Christmas Cards Will be going Out Later Today Yippee !!!!
I went to 4 stores on Friday trying to find an envelope that
 Fit My Cards. I did Find Some
 but not the best fit,  it will have to do
  
Does anyone know Where I can 
get a template or how i can
Make my Own envelope that is mail approved ????
I really don't want to go through this again LOL
 
Anyways I want to share with
you another
Card that I had Made
This is one of my favorites!!!!!
so Here it is

So So Pretty
I absolutely Love it !!!
What do you all Think ???
 
I would Love to here some Feedback
 
Happy Crafting!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Very Much !!!!
      Thanks For Stopping By

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...