Saturday

Halloween Idea's & Treasures



Hi Dolls, 
Halloween is around the Corner 
and i love that fact that for one day you can 
be whatever or whoever you want.
so I thought I Share some of my inspiration with you all.
Here are my Favorite Halloween looks I've Done 
and Cards I've made. 

Lets Begin with 4 easy looks!

1. This look was inspired 
by pop Art Comics.
This is pretty easy to do. 
All you need is Black eyeliner Pencil 
 A white eyeliner pencil 
and a red Lipstick 
 makes a great last min Costume


2.  This look was inspired by the creepy doll 
But of course I made it my own 
If you want to know how I did this look 


3. You can never go wrong with 
being a fairy.
Choose Whatever type of fairy you want to be 
and get the coordinating Colors 
I used Black eye shadow and Red glitter
and a red lipstick


4. The last idea is a cheetah 
now who doesn't love being an animal 
this one is easy to do but can be time consuming 
What I used is Brown Eye shadow, 
Black Eye shadow, 
 Black Gel Liner, 
 Red lipstick, 
 White Cream or Shadow, 
and Gold Eye shadow


Now I hope I've sparked Some Ideas

Next Up are my Treasures.
Here are Some Halloween Cards I've made.
There just to cute not to share 
and they are for sale!! 

1. Ghost and RIP Mini Cards 


2. Ghost and Spiders Center Step Card 


 3.  Black Cat and Pumpkin Waterfall Card 


Well That it Dolls,
I hope that this just fill your mind with Ideas and 
inspiration 
Who are you going to be?? 
I just have to know 

Like What you See, 
Then Don't Forget to Like, Comment
& Follow Me

 photo Blog Ending_zpsyxwgmwjc.png

2 comments:

  1. LOVEEEE the cheetah the most! But their all cute! And all of your cards are adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You So Much Sweetie I wanna say it was my Favorite one to LOL
      Lots of Hugs

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...