Monday

Review on Too Faced Melted French Kiss Holiday Set






Hi Dolls, 
Welcome Back !!
Have I got a Review for you 
So cop a squat and Relax and lets begin!!

Today We are reviewing Too Faced
 Melted French Kiss Holiday set.

I am recently getting into Too Face Products 
I have tried a lipstick here and there but never really 
fully tried there stuff out.
you can sorta call me a creature of habit well  mainly when it 
comes to beauty products anyway lol.
I bet some of you are like that. 
Once you find something that works 
you stick to it like glue .
you all know what i'm talking about.

Enough of me Rambling lets 
get on with the review 

Packaging 


The Packaging Is Gorgeous it deffently Packs a Punch
each tube is sleek and it really has no extra weight.
These tubes has a angled velvet tip 
which makes this product neat all by itself.


Product

Too Faced Says "That It coat the lips in bursts of intense color 
that lasts for hours and the angled velvet tip allows
 for Precise application.
its without: 
~ Parabens
~ Sulfates
~ phthalates 
and its cruelty free 

This set comes with 4 Shades 
and they are Metallic peony,
 Chihuahua, Metallic Macaron, and Berry
and each tube has 0.16 Fl Oz of product 
although you can't get this Set anymore you still
can get the melted lipsticks in the regular size which is $21.00 at
 Sephora, Ulta or wherever  Too Faced is sold.

My Thoughts 
I Like this set 
especially Being my first time trying them.
but I have to say I'm not loving them 
I think there are far better things out there 
that last longer.
the velvet tip is not all that precise 
and I find them to be on the messy side 
the staying power is not great
 it doesn't last any longer then a regular lipstick 
which if your paying the price you would think it would
live up to what it claims.
I love the texture and it goes on smoothly 
a little goes a long way.
It also tends to be on the drying side. 
It has excellent Pigmentation
Wanna See these Lippies in Action 
Check Out My review/Demo 
to see swatches and how it looks on the lips 


So Over all Would I recommend This to you 
and I would have to say yes.
Would I be Repurchasing them again?  No. 
There are better lippies out there but if you do 
go and try them out let me know how you like them.
What is your Favorite Lip Products?
I just have to know !

Like What you See, 
Then Don't Forget to Like, Comment &
 Follow Me

   photo hugs 2_zpsnuxnyyrn.png

1 comment:

  1. I like these too but have to agree that there are better things out there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...