Monday

Some Fatherly Love

Hi Dolls,

I hope you all had A terrific 
Father's Day!!
We had beautiful weather 
and if you live where I do
 you know it changes a lot .
We had dinner With my hubbies family.
I just love seeing my niece and nephews.
They are all getting so big.

In the spirit of Father's Day 
I wanted to show you all this Simple
card I made.
I gotta admit I had a little trouble 
in the beginning but that's because
my Father in law loves fishing. 
I always make him some type of fishing 
card so I  thought what more Could I do with 
this theme.
Then the light bulb appeared and this is 
what I came up with 


Well what ya think?? 
That It Dolls!! 
Would Love to Know 
What you Did For Father's Day 
Let Me Know in the Comments 

Like What you See, 
Then Don't Forget to Like,
Comment & Follow Me

 photo Blog Ending_zpsyxwgmwjc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...