Monday

Summer Makeup Using Too Faced Sweetheart Flush Blush In Peach Beach


Hi Dolls, 
I really been trying to Come up with some Fun Easy summer Makeup
and I think I finally found one I liked.
Here is a Quick Easy Summer Look I put together
using the Too Faced Sweetheart flush Blush in Peach Beach
Now I know its a Blush But I could not resist the Colors
so If you Want To See How I got this Rocking Look
Click Below 


List Of Products I used 
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer 
Mac Face and Body Foundation in N1
Mac Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Light
Mac Mineralze Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle 
Nyx Micro Brow Pencil n Expresso
Nyx Control Freak Eye Brow Gel
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original 
Too Faced Sweethearts Flush Blush In Peach Beach
Sephora 12 hour wear waterproof eyeliner In Clubbing Stilletos
Benefit They're Real Mascara 
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lip Stick in Berlin
Mac Vegas Volt

Well That's it Dolls 
Hope you Enjoyed This fun Summer look
What have you Been Loving This Summer 
I just gotta Know!! 

Like What you See, 
Then Don't Forget to Like, Comment &
Follow Me

 photo Blog Ending_zpsyxwgmwjc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...